Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the
providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any
kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator.
Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Im Münchfeld 44,
|Telephone:||06131/6368005 NOTE: This is no support line! We will not help you with wallet issues!|
|Email:||[email protected]t.com NOTE: We will not provide any help via Email. Use our forum instead!|
By using the IOTA Support website ("the website") you acknowledge the following:
1. The team behind the website ("the Team") can not be held responsible for any mistakes on the website. The content is provided "as is".
2. The Team is not responsible for any loss of money or any other goods that might occur through any actions taken on information (e.g such as guides or tutorials) from the website.
3. Should you subscribe with your email address please note: Your e-mail address is only used to send you emails through the provider of the e-mail service, phpList
4. The team is not responsible for any content from a linked third party website. Furthermore the team is not responsible for any losses (of any kind) resulting out of advice/actions from third party websites
5. We do not take any responsibility from any issues and/or losses that may occur through using our light wallet server. Furthermore we are not responsible for any servers/nodes provided by 3rd parties and potential losses related to them.
6. The Team reserves the right to change this disclaimer at any given time without giving further notice.
The IOTA images on this site were designed for the IOTA Foundation by Sabri Goldberg (@sabrigoldberg).